During National Youth Week, a joint initiative of the Australian, State, Territory and Local Governments, we celebrate our young people aged 12-25 throughout Australia. It gives our young people an opportunity to express their ideas and views and act on issues that affect their lives through a variety of competitions, events and activities.
- 10 April: Youth Film Festival at the Royal Theatre, 6pm to 7.30pm
- 16 April: Youth Fun Night at David Taylor Park, Werris Creek – Free event from 4pm to 8pm with Bubble Soccer, Jumping Castle, Mucking Mad Cow, Inflatable Movie Screening, Facepainting and more! Hosted by Liverpool Plains Shire Council
- 16 and 17 April: Skateboarding Workshops (16th Quirindi, 17th Werris Creek) 10.30am to 3pm. Morning: learn to skate; Afternoon: Best Skate, Scooter and BMX Trick Competition. These are free events
- TFSS Family Fun Movie Day at the Royal Theatre, Quirindi. 10am – 12noon; free movie screening with goodies to give away
- Big Sis, Lil Sis Program at the Royal Theatre, Quirindi, 9am – 3pm Movie screening, food games and activities for school-aged girls! book through Walhallow Aboriginal Corporation by emailing to email@example.com